• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Buffalo" 6x6 MPCV (2004-2006 Production)

Bronco's "Buffalo" 6x6 MPCV (2004-2006 Production) 1:35 - by "Art Instructor":

m63-501.jpg

m63-502.jpg

m63-503.jpg

m63-504.jpg

m63-505.jpg

m63-506.jpg

m63-507.jpg

m63-508.jpg

m63-509.jpg

m63-510.jpg

m63-511.jpg

m63-512.jpg

m63-513.jpg

m63-514.jpg

m63-515.jpg

m63-516.jpg

m63-517.jpg

m63-518.jpg

m63-519.jpg

This is from my latest page:

http://www.falconbbs.com/model63d.htm

Comments and suggestions are welcome! :)

Nice work. How did this kit go together? I am getting ready to start mine. I just received my Blast Models update so I am ready to go.
Mike

A beautiful Buffalo you have there, my friend- cheers! Please give Art Instructor my compliments- I am a fan of his work. Are those fenders/mudguards photo-etch or custom-built? Very interesting! I was looking at this kit at a local hobby shop last weekend and one of the in-house experts told me that these vehicles usually carry a small robot vehicle on the rear deck- it's a available as a kit from another company, but I cannot recall which. Price: about 6 dollars US.

Cheers!
chuk

James, thanks so much for your kind compliments!

Ron, thanks so much too!

Mike, I guess the kit go together quite well, my builder didn't have much trouble building this one apart from the fact that there are numerous parts plastic and PE. Unlike the M-ATV MRAP from Panda Model I'm going to post in a few minutes which, apart from excess plastic, the plastic is very fragile and easily broken. There's also fit problem - parts don't fit together and parts are also numerous both plastic and PE. He said assembling alone took two weeks.

tanktracx, thanks much!

chuk, it's my pleasure to know that you've been Art Instructor's fan. I think the fenders/mudguards are PE, no custom-build here, just built OOTB. The EOD "Talon" Robot is from AFV Club, I got two for $ 7.58 built over a year ago:
m56-003.jpg

jose, gracia... gracia... gracia!!!

Back