• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bronco OQF 6 Pdr AT Gun MK IV On Carriage MK III

dukwhunter

Hi Guys ,

Figured that since James has posted photo reviews of the AFV Club & Riich Models 6 Pounder Anti Tank Guns , i would do likewise for Bronco's

001~1.JPG

003~0.JPG

004~0.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

002~2.JPG

013~0.JPG

014~1.JPG

015~0.JPG

016~0.JPG

017~0.JPG

018~0.JPG

019~0.JPG

Wow another one
Makes me wonder why and how so many difrent manufacturers are bringing out similar subjects :hmmm

Thanks for a nice photoreview, but i don't think i will get me another Bronco gun.... :bang head

Have the 25Pdr and it's to much small itty bitty pieces that my sausagefingers can't handle!

But for those who like small fiddly bits i'm sure this builds up to a very nice gun :good:

//Mats

Thanks for a nice photoreview, but i don't think i will get me another Bronco gun.... :bang head

Have the 25Pdr and it's to much small itty bitty pieces that my sausagefingers can't handle!

But for those who like small fiddly bits i'm sure this builds up to a very nice gun :good:

//Mats

From what I have seen, the AFV Club seems the easiest Matts. Having said that the wheels have some very tiny pieces to attach. Will see how it goes. I agree though, I am shy of trying the Bronco stuff any more due to the very tiny parts.
James

One in our club bought both this gun and the jeep with paratroopers, he say it's self torture, but i guess he likes those things hahaha
I have the Dragon 25Pdr now and it's looking very nice.

I just wish more companies would include crew with their guns.
//Mats

Thanks Guys !!! B)

Tony , i think that Mats is correct in that the crew is indeed done by Bronco !

Only thing i don't like is i wish that bronco had used actual pics of the figures included for the painting

instructions instead of drawings ! :idonno

regards
JOEY

Back