• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Breakfast in the Boonies." Vietnam, July 1967

It is PA-UC01 US Combat Rations. The sheets contains the outer sleeves, the case box, individual meal boxes next to each outer sleeve, and impressions of a full case showing the tops of the individual meals that can be glued onto the case box to give the look of a full open case of c-rats.

There are twelve of each printed item. The individual meal boxes are printed in a manner that replicates several different meal menus.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
James

Thank you James. Those sound like a fantastic item to have. I think I'll order a few sheets ot them.

Cheers

It is PA-UC01 US Combat Rations. The sheets contains the outer sleeves, the case box, individual meal boxes next to each outer sleeve, and impressions of a full case showing the tops of the individual meals that can be glued onto the case box to give the look of a full open case of c-rats.

There are twelve of each printed item. The individual meal boxes are printed in a manner that replicates several different meal menus.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
James

Thank you James. Those sound like a fantastic item to have. I think I'll order a few sheets ot them.

Cheers

You are welcome. I have been very pleased with all of the Mac Models products I have. This sheet not only works great for enhancing Vietnam projects but can also be quite useful for Cold War projects up to the early 1980s when c rats were phased out by MREs.

Cheers,
James

Back