• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bn2t LOCOMOTIVE PROJECT

FREUDENSTEIN Bn2t LOCOMOTIVE

That was a cool video. Still dont think I could do a card models, but wow they look nice.
James

Well the plan is to scratch the loco's and rolling stock out of plastic using the card models as a pattern.

I didn't know that narrow gauge railroads were used during WW 1 in the way, but it makes sense. Lots of cool diorama possibilities.

It's amazing the ease they lay the track down. Almost like toy stuff you know?

I've seem some pictures of track sections that had pressed steel ties instead of wooden ones.

B)

I always liked trains, and wanted to build an HO layout - wife always said I couldn't take the space :(

Looks like a neat project.

I always liked trains, and wanted to build an HO layout - wife always said I couldn't take the space :(

Yes space is always the problem....unless there is some new kind of treadmillstepmachinegetyoureadyforthebeach device then there is plenty of room.

In the end I have some kind of diorama in mind. All I need now is to get started. :drool

B)

Yes space is always the problem....unless there is some new kind of treadmillstepmachinegetyoureadyforthebeach device then there is plenty of room.

In the end I have some kind of diorama in mind. All I need know is to get started. :drool

B)

It is funny actually, that is what IS in the space I would use...

In the end I have some kind of diorama in mind. All I need now is to get started. :drool

B)

It is funny actually, that is what IS in the space I would use...

:rotf

There is a ... treadmillstepmachinegetyoureadyforthebeach device ...

h060cd5e.jpg

Cheers Gerry

Ok work as begun! After some trial and error and a lot of research I think I now have a process to fabricate the parts. With that I have cut out the left side of the frame and drilled all the rivet holes. I hope to have some pictures by next week of the assemblied frame. I have 1232 Grandt Line rivets on the way and that is just for starters. Stay tuned!

Some more reference

35462_xive_4.jpg

a-2-lelandwolf2003.jpg

justine-at-didbrook-s-a-mourton.jpg

justine-shed.jpg

ok_sandstone_ldp06.jpg

Snap38_zps2e89f164.jpg

B)

Back