• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Big plans "Update 4/21/17 "

Chris , Jeeves , Iron Mike , Ski , Luiz , Skinny Mike [ there's too many Mikes ] , and the Duke Man , thanks a lot guys really appreciate the sentiments .

I know I'll more than likely be working on the pool dio forever , that's cool tho , keeps me outta the Gin Mills .
This pic tho is making me itch to build nco club methinks . Looks like very early WW2 , Hawaii maybe Dec. right after Pearl , notice the Xmas decorations . Looks too well built to be in the Pacific somewhere tho and notice the Marine pith helmets and how can you not dig that ships wheel mirror .
Only problem would be the figs , no such thing as these guys in resin or plastic , gotta be scratchers , big problem .
Never scratched figs before but I'll have to if I wanna make this happen .

I could make it very late war on Guam or the Phillipenes [ spelled that wrong ] but I really like the early war scenario .

The best part is I get to build another bar , and oh yeah gotta throw a pool table in there .

Any ideas ?

Did you notice that almost all of them are drinking Coke. Yep those figures are going to be tough. No one makes early war uniforms on figures especially Marines.

:idonno

Back