• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Back from Jamaica

jknaus

Administrator
Didnt want to, but I'm back. Wedding went off, had awesome time, left 30ish C weather to come back to -23 C. Yuck.

Here are some pics.

DSC01762.JPG

DSC01744.JPG

DSC01719.JPG

DSC01709.JPG

DSC01698.JPG

DSC01667.JPG

DSC01291.JPG

Stained glass windows from oldest church on Jamaica.

DSC01203.JPG

DSC01162.JPG

DSC01157.JPG

DSC01151.JPG

James

Spectacular pictures!!! Sure beats the heck out Missouri.

Welcome back James!

B)

Great pictures James (y) Great weather and very nice views, better than Holland....... snow and rain brrrrrr

Erik

Hey James! Glad to see you had a great time, thanks for sharing the pictures! (y) :drinks

Wow, I've got to see an ocean one day. Nice pics.... Particularly the second one :D ....

Tim

Great shots James, glad you all had a good time now don't let that new Son-in-Law go back sliddin'!

Nice pics.....Kinda reminds me when I was in Djibouti over X-Mas 93'. 30C+ in Bouti and -10 when I got home. Nice pics btw.

Joe

look at the bright side of it james - +30°C weather surely isn't any good for modelling mood but -23°C is a splendid motivator to stay inside and glue some plastic :)

Welcome back. Which resort did you go to in Jamaica? I'm headed to a Sandals resort in Ocho Rios next September.

Thanks everyone. Was a great time. I was at the Riu Montego Bay. The little island in one of the pics belongs to Sandals Montego Bay which was right beside our resort.
James

I asked one of the tour guides and they didnt have lhs'. Instead models etc would be found in a regular store. Never made it to see. Too much fun and sun instead :D
James

Back