• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ARMORED PERSONNEL CARRIERS/IFV Battle Taxi Anyone?

Still sitting at 6 takers gang....just a few more!

BTW, I am going with the Swedish CV-9040 IFV, to go with my little S-tank I started about a year-plus ago

I tried to find this Thread some time ago to post and I couldn't find it! Okay, now that it popped up in my inbox, I'll let you all know that I did happen to find something hidden in my stash: a recent purchase of the new Revell of Germany German Boxer. I can enter with that. I think I even have an ACE BTR-50 APC as well.

I tried to find this Thread some time ago to post and I couldn't find it! Okay, now that it popped up in my inbox, I'll let you all know that I did happen to find something hidden in my stash: a recent purchase of the new Revell of Germany German Boxer. I can enter with that. I think I even have an ACE BTR-50 APC as well.

Either of those will work!

Hey guys, we only need ONE MORE participant to qualify!

C'mon-C'mon! I even see reference pics appearing, lt's git 'er done!!!!!

Still have to schedule it. Will try to talk to the Big Kahuna (AKA: MP) this weekend

Ok I'm having so much fun on the Dark side, I decided on a Meng 1/35 Israel Achzarit (Late) Heavy Armored Personnel Carrier, I'll order it tomorrow.

hbaf8a10.jpg

If you guys put as much energy into building as you do coming up with ideas for campaigns we would see a lot more in the way of completions ! :drinks

Back