• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ARADO 196...THE FLOATS...

lupanzer

Master at Arms
Hi mates!

My entry in this campaign will be the Arado 196 in the 1/48 scale from Tamiya/Italeri...yes, the pieces are Italeri ones ,while the packing and instructions are Tamiya...see the usual start pictures...

As I said before, the instructions have the Tamiya treatment while the pieces follow the usual the Italeri standars,i.e.,soft plastic...see:

The version that I chose to do : The plane that saw action in Creta, 1941...interesting to note that this plane had only one color (not the usual splinter camo)...the Dunkelgrun...

...and I already started it...the belts (from my spare box),were installed... :D

Luiz.

ARADO 196...The start...

Cool Luiz! I like this plane. Hope you have better luck with the Italiari kit than I seem to have.

:popcorn

ARADO 196...UPDATE FEB/16th.

Hi all!

...improving the "office" of the Arado...hope you like it :salute

Best regards!

Luiz.

ARADO 196...UPDATE FEB/16th.

That would be an office I wouldn't mind leaving for in the morning Luiz! Excellent interior work!

Back