• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Andy Fettes Master

Hey thanks Jeeves (y)

Dont be silly Ron I cant even see those things !

Well Bob I have to finish my Typhoon which is taking way too much time,...I do envy the guys who cant do multiple kits at once I can concentrate on only one

I promised the painting leather seat SBS which I will do next, I have a few great figures to do, plus I have my Panzer 4 H without zimmeritt which will have to have Zimmeritt (spelling)for the Normandy campaign.

I have the MMSI Chicago show coming up next week

I have my RSO pak 4/40 to paint

Do I get paid for this ? :blink :gogo

Have a feeling that we will soon see Andy post hundred virtual beers here........ :D

Hello Andy, Well deserved :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

You excel in an area of the hobby that I can't seem to grasp :blush:

Congrats on being named a 'Master'

Randy

Well all , if you can remember my introduction from Bob ,..one of my immediate goals was to get a silver at an MMSI Chicago show,.. well I am very happy to report that I achieved that today by gaining a Silver medal in the Historical painters Division for my Evolution Russian

Suffice to say that I am well chuffed !!!!!!!!!!

Back