• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Well, the Azaleas got a pardon. Ended up running around doing other stuff and the day got away from me. Oh shucks...Did get some modeling done. Pictures later.

I thought adopting turtles was some normal California thing.

Sound really good Glenn. Share that root beer sauce.

HA!.....He's in Califonia.... now it makes perfect sense :lol: (y)

Tim

My wife asked for a turtle for her birthday- with our weather you can keep a free-range tortoise in the fenced-in back yard. Hey, if we can "adopt" a turtle in need, we will (because they're pricey little buggers!} Still feel like crap, which may be allergies- or not. Got a new rear bulkhead with all the radios and such built, using some of the sets leftover from Me410. Today I'll try to solder the intricate remote-control turret wheel. Got to do the aquariums, too. Lots of baby guppies!

Ain't he a good Dad...Turtles in the back yard, guppies in the tank. Meanwhile my three yard dogs are still chowing down on the 13 year Cicadas..saves on dogs food so why should I worry?

Finally got the lawn mower going. Hay bailing will be in 2 weeks. Now the rest of the day will be spend on R&R. Maybe a movie, some glue and paint sniffing or maybe even a nap.

Joe

Turtles are cool. I'm assuming this is not the average pet store sized one?

Bob... It's amazing what dogs will eat but I'm thinking cicadas are pretty far out there though :hmmm But with that said our Min-chi loves to munch on those hard round prickley things from whatever kind of trees we have in the yard. That takes a cast iron stomach.

Tim

Horse Chestnuts? Wow tough pooch. :laugh:
James

Well took wife to work, had brekky, then went and voted. Did a search for my insurance and found the current one for the car and also found my Bobs Bits turnbuckles. So might get a chance to rig the cockpit of the Gotha today.
James

Well, it's Monday, so I'll be going down to the Knights of Columbus Hall where we hold St. Crispin's Irregulars Hobby Day every Monday and every second Saturday of the month. I'll be spending the day building Models with several modeling friends. I've got two C-130's to work on, three dump trucks to decal, one other truck to build and a fifth one to paint. Then there's the armored train I'm building as well as two other aircraft to finish up. I should have some good pictures to post this week, especially since I have a few models that should be done today.

Turtles are cool. I'm assuming this is not the average pet store sized one?

Bob... It's amazing what dogs will eat but I'm thinking cicadas are pretty far out there though :hmmm But with that said our Min-chi loves to munch on those hard round prickley things from whatever kind of trees we have in the yard. That takes a cast iron stomach.

Tim

Those are the dingleberrys from Sweetgum trees. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweetgum

I hate those trees and cut them down if they start to sprout. Just because of those dingleberrys...

Woo hoo on James for finding his Bob's Buckles.

Sounds like fun Duke.

I'm here working and wondering why Rick Lawler always waits till I'm at work to post his stuff.

Today I have my leg raised and a ice pack around my lower calf and ankle,..

Was at my kids soccer game yesterday and turned to talk to my asst Coach and bang it felt as though someone had walked up behind me and kicked my badly in the back of the my leg

This was after I badly injured myself during a game I was playing in 2weeks ago

I think this is the end of my playing career :unsure:

You had a career? Wow.

Me I am workin' for the WO-man today.

Today I have my leg raised and a ice pack around my lower calf and ankle,..

Was at my kids soccer game yesterday and turned to talk to my asst Coach and bang it felt as though someone had walked up behind me and kicked my badly in the back of the my leg

This was after I badly injured myself during a game I was playing in 2weeks ago

I think this is the end of my playing career :unsure:

Your kid's WHAT game?? :woohoo:

FOOTBALL !!,, I had to translate that for you Yankie Doodles :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Well by definition I would be the Yankee, MP is a Cracker...

I sir, am not a Cracker, a Southerner yes, Linthead, Redneck maybe. But Cracker??
Crackers are from Georgia. Almost as offensive as being called a Yankee...no offense to my Georgia friends.. go Dawgs... (y)

:D

Sorry MP. I meant Linthead, er Redneck of course. Now, just like everyone North of the MD line to you is probably a Yankee, everyone South of said line is a Cracker to us Yankees!

Sorry MP. I meant Linthead, er Redneck of course. Now, just like everyone North of the MD line to you is probably a Yankee, everyone South of said line is a Cracker to us Yankees!

Don't forget JOHN , Some of those that live below th M.D. line are actually Native American .... & are Neither Crackers, or Rednecks .... but Cherokee ......:Hiay SO perhaps the Northerners need to be reminded that They did not March er, I mean Walk all of US Natives out to Oklahoma !

Just sayin' ... :D (y)

I sir, am not a Cracker, a Southerner yes, Linthead, Redneck maybe. But Cracker??
Crackers are from Georgia. Almost as offensive as being called a Yankee...no offense to my Georgia friends.. go Dawgs... (y)

:D

No offense taken ;) cause.... hey it's got to be better than whatever folks from Alabama are called....no offense .... Roll Tide :notworthy

Tim

Back