• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Gator, this is all looking good! It feels good to have a house again doesn't it? Keep on going Kenny, you've got this on the run.

I see your priorities are perfect Gator - Get the hobby room done first!!!! :geek

My sweetie took me to the USAF museum for my birthday. We spent 2 very "restful" days and nights in a quaint BnB... pictures at 11....

Work work work...glad you got your priorities right, getting that hobby room knocked out! :popcorn
That's because it didn't need a floor or have wallpaper that needed to be stripped off or a bathroom remodel or...

It was the easiest room to start with.

Gator, this is all looking good! It feels good to have a house again doesn't it? Keep on going Kenny, you've got this on the run.
I sure does Mark. I even got 8'+ ceilings! No more hitting my head on ceiling fan light fixtures or my hand on the blades. :angry:

Hello guys!

I'm sorry that I have been so inactive lately :(
it's just I ain't got any time for modelling :( :( :unsure:

Hopefully I'll make a bit in the weekend :)
Just wanted to say: Freaking great builds everyone!! and all those suggestions for campaings! you are so active ;D!!!

Cheers,
Mikkel :ro:

Today I get to deal with frozen pipes under the house yeah. Well to be honest since I live in a house from 1918 that is a triplex now I don't actually have to do anything lol. One aspect of renting that is nice.

Today I get to deal with frozen pipes under the house yeah. Well to be honest since I live in a house from 1918 that is a triplex now I don't actually have to do anything lol. One aspect of renting that is nice.

Dang, I didn't know you were that old Ryan, you look great for your age! :pp

Hang in there Mikkel, we'll be here when you have time to get back on the bench. :soldier :pilot :mpup

Hang in there Mikkel, we'll be here when you have time to get back on the bench. :soldier :pilot :mpup

See my secret is all those injections of Tenax. It really firms up the skin :gogo

See my secret is all those injections of Tenax. It really firms up the skin :gogo

I think Bob and Ryan are having hallucinations. :facepalm

Packing, tomorrow morning we go for a weekend with modelbuilding in Ransart, Belgium.
If someone around here have the same plans it would be nice to meet up :)
Will load the camera :bang head and take pics to show what we done :hmmm :popcorn :drinks :beer

Need someone to carry your bags? I dont charge much, just airfare, hotel, food. First round at the bar is on me :D
James

I'll go , I'll go . I'm even willing to take care of all the mussels , fries, waffles that get in the way. I'll even remove some of the cheese Ron dislikes so much !

Besides, I can help with the lingo...... Where're we staying ? :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

Would be great if we all could come together and have a beer and talk models (y)

I think Bob and Ryan are having hallucinations. :facepalm

Hey Paul sniffing Tenax is hard work. And it might give you hallucinations as well :pilot :soldier :gogo

I'll go , I'll go . I'm even willing to take care of all the mussels , fries, waffles that get in the way. I'll even remove some of the cheese Ron dislikes so much !

Besides, I can help with the lingo...... Where're we staying ? :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

:rotf

You are missing the Belgian kitchen,huh? ;)

Greetings,Ron.

Back