• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Deleting Win 7 defender maleware from Veerle's computer, i hope the guy who made that program gets a big.... on he's ......!!!!
//Mats

they are saying the "B" word around here :blink

Blizzard warning - now say 100% chance :hmmm

What is a 100% chance?

I need to find my shovel and hope I can stay home and not get called in.

When I was in North Dakota that translated to hit the licker store, stock up on beef jerky and get the change in quarters because we're playing poker for the duration.

Good luck Jeff! :popcorn

Deleting Win 7 defender maleware from Veerle's computer, i hope the guy who made that program gets a big.... on he's ......!!!!
//Mats

Opps....Mats, try AVG, it's protected Cindy from her best efforts of getting malware stuff. :eek:hyeah

Opps....Mats, try AVG, it's protected Cindy from her best efforts of getting malware stuff.
:rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

Everything went fine, dowloaded a script on a memorystick and with that i stopped the malware's ability to block .exe files :) after that it was time for clean out, followed a instruction on my computer where it said what programs to use so i did as they said and it worked fine (also found alot of other things that was cleaned out to!)
It's good to have 2 computers when there is something like this so you can access help and find a sollution.
Big thanks to the people who take the time and publish help for us not so experienced pc owners :)
//Mats

Watching the first Blizzard of the year rolling in. 13"+ of snow and up 50mph wind until tomorrow afternoon. Will be a fun drive into work in the morning......not.

Joe

I just got back from a 880 mile round trip. I left at 7 this morning. Went up to LaCrosse Wisconsin and put the hammer down to make it back here before the big ole blizzard hit! I was listening to the radio and pretty much every school in that state was already closed for tomorrow. This is going to be crazy!!! :woohoo: :gogo

Must going to be huge storm, everyone button down for a white Christmas!

Glad you made it Adam.

Stay safe, stay warm guys! Had my share of those when I lived in Winnipeg!
snowing_2.gif

I'm working on a full pan of home made Lasagna

lasagna.jpg

12 or so folks coming tonight.

Hoping all my good deeds today are going to pay off with bench time :coolio

Drove and hour and a half to work in a blizzard today. Snow and 50 mph wind. :sick:

I decided to stay in even though its only 8 miles to work but it is open field on an east west road. Iowa DOT strongly advised not to travel until at least midnight tonight. The snow stopped but its still gusting pretty hard. Haven't even started to shovel snow yet.And neither have the neighbors. I think we must have gotten over 12 inches of snow.

Smart man! I should have. Now I've got the same drive home. No snow, but hard wind.

:unsure:

Drove and hour and a half to work in a blizzard today. Snow and 50 mph wind. :sick:

Shame you're not down here Terry, we close down on the threat of snow, just the threat! :dance

You know you gotta go home in that stuff, drive careful!

Shame you're not down here Terry, we close down on the threat of snow, just the threat! :dance

You know you gotta go home in that stuff, drive careful!

4WD man 4WD! Shoot only saw four wrecks today and one of those was unside down in the middle of the road. :laugh:

...snow...wind...here in Rio 40 degrees celsius...terribly hot!!!

Take care all my american friends....

Luiz.

Hope you guy's are enjoying that blizzard we sent your way :D

Here are a few photos from the weekend when it went through here. We only got about 6 inches of snow here. But it did drop down to negative temperatures for awhile.

IMG_4346.jpg

IMG_4382.jpg

IMG_4407.jpg

Finally got the tree up and everything

Ryan, that is a really nice apt that you have there. Plus the snow is beautiful as well. The tree looks gorgeous too. Merry Christmas... :)

Back