• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Academy B-377

Apparently they did change their name to Bobcat from Xutong, would be nice to see that released I think :D

Just a little update

WZYCdz7.jpg

fRLRjj6.jpg

Next to try and install curtains......just because.....

:drinks

Uh...why did you paint inside the winders?

Cuase Imma gonna paint the interior gloss black so just in case there might appear a bit of color I figured I'd hit it with a light gray to sorta represnt the window edge as can almost be seen in pics like with the curtains and since Imma paitin the cockpit interior anyways it can't do no harm :D

Uh...why did you paint inside the winders?

Cuase Imma gonna paint the interior gloss black so just in case there might appear a bit of color I figured I'd hit it with a light gray to sorta represnt the window edge as can almost be seen in pics like with the curtains and since Imma paitin the cockpit interior anyways it can't do no harm :D

Easy way out....

I figured you would make curtains outta silk and tie them back. Any way, on a serious note. Did you get those wheels? Tis is gonna look good.

Getting the full meal deal.....props engines and wheels, in for a penny in for a pound as the saying goes. I sent the money but haven't heard back but I guess he's pretty busy and casts on order. I'm in no hurry :D

:drinks

Back