• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A new Football player, Sam Bradford

Joe Hudson

Master at Arms
I have decided to make this guy into Sam Bradford, OB for the St Louis Rams. The figure started out as a Matt Cassell. I wanted to show a player in mini camp and not in the full football uniform.
I am hoping I can get this done and then have the chance to give it to Bradford. I took these pic's in B/W so you could all see the work a little easier than all the white. I can post them in color if anyone needs to see them that way. There is still much work to do but it is slowly taking shape.

Thanks for looking.

Orginial figure
000.jpg

4_690371.jpg

6_893442.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

01.jpg

00.jpg

Hey Joe
I like the pose you have altered him to; the chin strap loose also adds to the camp mode you are trying to achieve.
I assume by OB you meant QB? ;)
Brad :side:

BradJ wrote:
Hey Joe
I like the pose you have altered him to; the chin strap loose also adds to the camp mode you are trying to achieve.
I assume by OB you meant QB? ;)
Brad :side:

Hi there.

I don't know much about football but my guess is that OB is short for Offensive Back. Am I right?

Cheers from Peter

Hey Joe,

I enjoyed your visit friday!

I got to see and hold all these figures. Fabulous! You do good work, my friend! I think this new avenue you are getting into will become something big in your life. Actually, it already has!

Bob

Sam is going to have this displayed in a place of honor. A real work of art. You need to show these to Seth MacFarlane.

Wes

Hey guys,

Thanks for the kind words. Brad you are correctit is QB! I am getting old and blind too!

Bob,

Thanks and it was a pleasure to see you and Susan again. I look forward to visiting you again and bringing you those tapes.

Wes,

Thanks so much and it has been a very long time. I hope all is well.

Joe

Joe,

I have a strange feeling, if they give Bradford alot of preseason playing time, and start him in the first game....1999 could happen again. Garcia almost took the Jets to the Super Bowl. Why can't Sam do it too.

Wes

Back