• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A new B-36 kit -update on pricing and availability

Wow, that is huge!!!

Hey, if it is something you want and an afford, go for it!

I'd still like to get the 1/48 HML Bv 138 someday but right now it is a little out of my price range!

And Cindy's Dad said he remembered seeing the first one flying right before he got out of the USAAF. :pilot

Hey Tony, no B-36's flying in Memphis any more, but I saw a couple of F-35's fly over one day.

I really like that floatplane as well Warren, but I have reached a point where I have to start being very selective on what I buy anymore. I have one build in mind that will have to be completely from scratch. Good thing is there are a number of aftermarket items out there for the engine, wheels, seats and items like that which will speed things along when/if I ever get around to trying to build it. My big problem usually isn't the building part, it is the painting part that I rather hate to do.

I also remember seeing one as a little kid flying over Casper Wyoming. It wasn't so high up that I could still tell what it was. "Barely" remember seeing it though.

Back