• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A-7 Corsair II - Revell - 1/72

Arturius

Well, here we go! :ro: :ro: :ro:

unknow plane A-7 Corsair II, a attack-bomber

DSCF3195.JPG

DSCF3196.JPG

DSCF3197.JPG

This is my entry on "Cold War Campaings", so let's hope everthing be alright... :D

Cheers

Art

Just wish you'd give yourself more time on these Art, this has been open a while. Git'er done because there will be no extensions. :popcorn

Just wish you'd give yourself more time on these Art, this has been open a while. Git'er done because there will be no extensions. :popcorn
I know MP, and I don't expect extention in any campaing. I sign up this one to finish it, and the others too. :soldier

Trying to get this done, to not take a
med3d-cricket.gif
from the boss... :D

the little things, not much to tell...
DSCF3231.JPG

DSCF3232.JPG

DSCF3233.JPG

DSCF3234.JPG

Closed the fuselage, I remeber to add the weight to avoid fledge (I think this is the correct word)
Put some lead, sealwith putty and cover with black paint.
DSCF3235.JPG

DSCF3236.JPG

I use the testors putty, very old, to do this odd jobs. And tamiya one to fill opening
DSCF3237.JPG

the orderly mess! :eek:hyeah
DSCF3238.JPG

The F-5 awaiting his turn on the workbench!
DSCF3239.JPG

and the F-4E, on the awaiting to the new course of action! :soldier
DSCF3241.JPG

My body-guard!
DSCF3256.JPG

Cheers

Art

hey friends...

I had make a good progress. But... :vmad
than come the rains...

My decals for this one, are old and some are broken. The talk to a friend he says to apply varnish over the decals. this could help not broke the decals during the application, but the lazy here, forget the decals in a open area, after apply the decals. Than St. Peter, remember send the rain...
yeah... :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head

the results:
DSCF3258.JPG

DSCF3259.JPG

DSCF3260.JPG

DSCF3261.JPG

DSCF3262.JPG

so Lads, this decals can be safe? :zen

Sadly, no. I will gladly send you decals if you finish everything on this model before the deadline... fair enough?

Once you get the decals, you must post photos of the completed kit.

Regards,

Another aircraft I always liked. I recall seeing them often while I was at Ft Hood in 1985. They where in SEA cammo and flown by the Air Force during field exercises that included air support. It was great seeing them fly over with a load of (practice) bombs at low level.

This kit is looking great so far!

Sadly, no. I will gladly send you decals if you finish everything on this model before the deadline... fair enough?

Once you get the decals, you must post photos of the completed kit.

Regards,

Saul, forgive me for take while to answer. I was in :blink , lad I don't know if I'm worthy of such friendship act...
I don't want bother you, and your model? You'll not need them?
I'm really appreciate your offer and I'll be honor to accomplish. :notworthy

And don't worry, I don't forget about your book, the problem it's to find one like we want.

Cheers and once more thanks for the support, this is the difference that make this hobby so special. :mpup

Wow, I have never seen decals do that before :( . Press on with the rest of the work though tou're making good progress .

Cheers, Christian B)

guys I'm sorry, but I wasn't able to finish this one.
2 days ago, my cat had the idea to sleep "over" the Corsair... :facepalm
them what is bad become worst...

no problem, I'll try finish it later.
So can you move the topic to the Wesendorf Field?

thanks

Art

Back