• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

7 years of war - finished

Looking good!! Can you post a picture of what the uniforms are going to look like? Gary S. XLV MMXXIV
Sure - here you are
dcsdscv.jpg

The Horsies are really nice so far! Are all the Austrian Cavalry mounts the same breed, then?
Thanks, from what I found they mainly used the same breed, mainly horses from Spain but they also used white horses, those white ones are still quite famous in Vienna. A white one will follow

Thanks, a few years ago I tried reading "War and Peace", and had a hard time trying to imaging the uniforms. Is this the same war? Gary S. XLV MMXXIV

I think this horde will do
MakingOf_210306_2129_20210306_212930_015.jpg

MakingOf_210306_2129_20210306_212945_013.jpg

MakingOf_210306_2130_20210306_213054_007.jpg

not, it's just about the base for them, not sure how, may be coming over the top of a small hill or alike

Would war horses be a little shiny, running flat-out? :hmm:
These look very good!
well, I've looked on to several images of horses running, and some do look a bit shiney others don't, so the are now as they are

Back