• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

7.5cm paK 40/4 auf RSO

Couple more pics

IMAG0154_2013-06-10.jpg

IMAG0156_2013-06-10.jpg

Here we go for another update,..

Even though the kit is enjoyable it is also frustrating with wrong parts numbered and confusions with the instructions, as in one pic showing stick it here and the next pic showing oh dont stick it there but stick it here and then there,..you get my drift

Anyways here the pictures

IMAG0166.jpg

IMAG0165.jpg

IMAG0164.jpg

IMAG0163.jpg

IMAG0162.jpg

As I say enjoyable

Love the RSO. Maybe not this kit, but the RSO

Your's looks great so far, despite allb the shortcomings. B)

Wouldn't be a Dragon kit if the instructions didn't try to trip you up at least once or twice along the way. ;) Nice progress on this one!

Cheers Bill,.. more of a full scale ninja attack rather than a trip :laugh:

Im on count number 4 with "wth do they mean stick it there and not here"

Thank you all for the kind comments, I will do a run down of the instruction whoopises at the end of the build for all the souls wishing to partake in this kit in future

Dont get me wrong its a nice kit clean and crisp detailing just plenty of :facepalm moments

I also have this kit in the stash so i look forward to the hints :)
Also have the one from italeri, a simpler kit and maybe the instructions are better to :)
Great work so far Andy (y) and let's hope they start learning how to make a good instruction soon!! they make kits that are so well detailed and crisp, but putting it on paper that's more difficult :smack
//Mats

Back