• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

695 Now Done... Five More To Go

Duke Maddog

Well, despite my setbacks, I have slowly been able to move forward. I now have a total of 695 completed small scale vehicles. Here are the last five completed to date.

I'll start with two models I finished some time ago but forget to post when they were done. This first one is the 1/72 scale Roden Ludwig Areo bus done up as a Luftwaffe officer's transport bus:

German_Opal_Ludwig_Areo_Bus_I.jpg

German_Opal_Ludwig_Areo_Bus_II.jpg

I finally got the civilian version of this bus that I'll try to start once I recover from my surgery.

Next is the 1/72 scale Roden Vomag 7 bus that I did in the green scheme that is offered as one of the options:

German_Vomag_7_Bus_I.jpg

German_Vomag_7_Bus_II.jpg

Now moving on to my most recent vehicles, here is my 1/72 scale Revell of Germany TPz 1 Fuchs wheeled APC:

German_TPz_1_Fuchs_I.jpg

German_TPz_1_Fuchs_II.jpg

Next up is my 1/72 scale Revell of Germany GTF Boxer APC:

German_GTK_Boxer_GTFz_A1_I.jpg

German_GTK_Boxer_GTFz_A1_II.jpg

And finally, my 1/72 scale Revell of Germany GTF Boxer Command vehicle:

German_GTK_Boxer_FuFz_A1_Command_I.jpg

German_GTK_Boxer_FuFz_A1_Command_II.jpg

And there they are. Now all I have to do is finish another five and I'll finally achieve my next milestone. I do hope I can do it soon.

That's all for now. Thanks all for looking in, comments are welcome.

Well done Mark!

The tires on those APC's are mean looking. were they rubber? They kind of remind me of those all metal wheels you see on front end loaders working in dumps!

(y)

Keep on going you'll get there ... nice work my friend ... for a one-armed man ... I wish they made those buses in 1/48 ... :popcorn

Thanks for the excellent comments here guys! I really do appreciate it very much.

Sharkman, I'm not sure what kind of tires they had; they may be the type you described as I can see those being an advantage in combat.

Gerry, I've heard the same about wanting those buses in 1/35th too. Maybe someday. I know that one of the Opel Blitzbuses was made in 1/35th recently, so maybe these are not too far behind, at least in that scale.

Mark:

I just looked this thread over, and I must say, you are quite the builder. You have given me some motivation there. I was given the Panzer "Fuchs" last year at Christmas, and now I see you've gone and built one. Nice job my friend. I need to do mine now. Great work. Merry CHRISTmas and a safe and Happy New Year to you and yours. Keep on modeling.

Dave

Thanks Dave! It's always a pleasure seeing your replies. I'd love to see more of them.

I recommend the Fuchs well. The suspension is a bit fiddly, but goes together pretty well without any hassles. The wheels will turn too if you do it right! LOL! Just remember to leave off all the last delicate parts until the very end. For more info and photos, feel free to peruse my Maddog Manufacturing "plant" where you'll see the whole thing in progress, spread over a few posts.

Dave, five more vehicles completed and I'll reach the milestone of 700 completed models. I hope you can check out the pics when I post them. I project I'll get them posted and done sometime in February at this rate.

Thanks Dave. If you look in my Maddog Manufacturing Thread you'll see a preview of the last five I need to finish.

I've looked around and I can't seem to find Your Manufacturing Thread in the group. Can you point me in the right direction?

Dave

Actually, I keep forgetting, I don't have one here. It is fairly well blended into the "All Righty ... What's on the bench today?" Thread. If you go through that, you'll see all my progress along with other models done by the members here. I will be starting a Resolutions 2017 Thread to show my work on the many Shelf Queens I have now, but it will not be as complete as the ongoing posts in the "All Righty ... What's on the bench today?" Thread. My apologies. I do have an independent Thread on several other Forums, but I'm sure you don't want to join another one just for my work.

Thanks guys! Strangeways, I;'d love to post a single Manufacturing thread to show everything in one. I was told not to when I first joined. So, I place everything in the "All Righty ... What's on the bench today?" Thread which was set up for that.

Thanks John! I am honored to see you stop in. The Vomag was a fun and interesting model that I'm thrilled to have in my collection.

Thanks James! I am definitely keeping things flowing. I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel on a few of these and it has been confirmed: it is no train!

Thanks again for the great encouragement!

Back