• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

3 rd set of German Pilots

I had originally done the one kneeling to be petting one of the pilots dogs while the other guy has caught him but it appears the boss had a better idea for them.

I like your idea better! Is there a dog in the range? Or is it from the 1/35th scale range? If so, where is the dog? Obviously, I like your scenario better.

Regards,

Hey Saul,

The dog was in scale with the figure. I am not sure if it has been used before. There were two different Shepard dogs. I you decide to do one let me know and I will pick one up for you.

Joe

Hey Saul,

The dog was in scale with the figure. I am not sure if it has been used before. There were two different Shepard dogs. I you decide to do one let me know and I will pick one up for you.

Joe

Well I am lucky. Just ordered the oil cart and the mechanics. I have an Andrea 54mm set of dogs

dog1.JPG

Thats not ot is it?

My coffee boys have arrived. Initial looksie and all I can say is WOW. Look excellent.
James

Back