• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 Tamiya Fw190A-3

Disruptive pattern applied.

DSCF0026edited.jpg

DSCF0025edited.jpg

Cheers,
Rich

well done ! Interesting camo; which Luftwaffeunit used this camo over the reich ?? Can you show me your source

thanks T

It was formerly of III/JG 2, now in the camouflage of the RAF, after the pilot made an accidental landing at an airfield in the UK.

Cheers,
Rich

Ahhhhh (light bulb smiley should go here).... The one Armin Faber (III/JG2) landed at Pembrey. Great choice, sort of (Formerly) Wings over the Reich. Rich, I'm sure you know that the RAF kept the JG2 Cockerel Head badge on the cowl after it was re-painted ;)

Ian

Yes I do. I have the Rising Sun Under New Management decals for it.

Cheers,
Rich

Love Rising Sun decals. I have two of their AFV sheets, T34/85's that I've not yet broken in to and T55's which I have....

Ian

Dragged this off the shelf and decided to give it a new paint job using Tamiya spray paints, AS22 Dark Earth, AS30 RAF Dark Green and PS19 Camel Yellow.

Top.jpg

Right.jpg

Left.jpg

Belly.jpg

A few touch-ups still to do in the wheel wells and along the upper and lower demarcation lines..

Cheers,
Rich

Back