• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 Italeri A-36 Apache

I can't figure out why the images are showing wrong on the front page...James you see anything?

Nice! I found another shark too...

h3c6970b_2014-01-09.jpg

h1830c3d.jpg

Regardsm

Thanks guys!

Not sure what happened Bob? Maybe I did up the draft incorrectly?? I don't know entirely a whole lot about these things ;)

I was thinking of building her up for the Desert Warfare campaign maybe? We'll see

I can't see any code telling it to do this. not sure Mike, will look closer when I get to work.

That mean a Pink Apache? :pilot

I can't figure out why the images are showing wrong on the front page...James you see anything?

One needs to go to the front page editor as the HTML is clean, I just checked it twice. On the site editor, there should be a place to select images to display on the front page. Sort of a preview along with the beginning snippet before the 'read more.' If a change is made after publication, it may not replace the preview image with the first in the snippet. So, you would see the original image that was in first place plus the snippet which includes the image tags one wants.

[Edit- Never mind, I fixed it.]

Regards,

Back