• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35th Figure Painting Practice

I've been trying to vary the color mix all day for the jackets and now they're drying before proceeding with those,I plan to work over the pants tomorrow.

Later Folks
Tony lee

Thanks Bob
What happen to the figure painters that were here,I was expecting a lot of constructive feedback????? :unsure:

Tony lee

I'm here! Oh, wait! You said figure painter, not finger painter. Never mind. :laugh:

Looks good Tony. Haven't seen Joe around for a bit, maybe because of the monthly articles in Fine Scale Modeller. Andy hasn't been on in 18 days and I never see him around FB either. And Giovanni hasn't done anything since he became the editor of a Figure Magazine. Do you have a question in general because although I suck at painting I have lots of books and can maybe look up something for you.
James

Big Thanks for the offer James. :good:
I've got Bannerman's book,read a train load of info and watched I don't know how many videos.
I'll just fumble through with trial and error as I go.
They only have to be good enough to go with my SPGs for scale purposes anyway.

There's lots and lots of stuff for painting with acrylics and i'll more than likely make the switch someday.

Thanks again but you might hear from me,you never know. :D

Tony lee :eek:ldguy

Back