• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35 Tiger I Early Production Battle of Kharkov

Interesting how that worked out, but wow that is some soop-er clean work there

Funny I thought I was messy!

I have detailed the back side of the smoke launchers, not 100% accurate, but suggestive of what is there. I still need to add wires.
1DE5DCEA-0CD7-4D39-B64A-E9A2AE8FA568.jpeg

Not much tonight - city council duties, but I did build up the spare tracks. Unlike the kit, it has separate, hollow, guide horns. Once the glue sets, I will clean up the sprue gates.
track.jpg

You're a braver man than me, Gunga Din. Those separate guide horns always want to go missing when I try that. :good:

It is sunk into both mud and snow as the tank drove over one of the trailing arms. The reason I ask is a chap on FB said it was not needed as it distracted from the tank and now I am second guessing myself.

Looking to be another great display! The AT Gun serves as a good counter balance to the build and helps frame out the Tiger.
:good:

Adds interest to me. Shows he's in a situation and be damned of what he has to do to get in a firing position. Go man go! :soldier

Back