• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/32 Tamiya Corsair

I used the placard decal set from 'Barracuda Studios' Really made a big difference but I screwed up several of the tiny little things!

Barracudacal makes a placard set specifically for this a/c http://barracudacals.com/proddetail.php?prod=BC32129 and the proper ignition harness and early style distributors http://barracudacals.com/proddetail.php?prod=BR32126 .

James, it seems Randy knew about the placard set but I bet his own ignition set probably has the proper threading to the nuts!
:coolio

Regards,

Thanks you guys, for all the nice comments :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Finally got some time for progress on this one...

Making up piping for the front bulkhead, springs, seat belts and oxy tank....

013_zps273daeb7.jpg

033_zps30762565.jpg

008_zps8cb2ae7f.jpg

016_zps7fb0ca3c.jpg

011_zpsbb877882.jpg

004_zpsda25df4c.jpg

008_zpsac122128.jpg

009_zps46c140f0.jpg

014_zps387b2f5c.jpg

Thanks for looking in!!

Randy

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

I am willing to bet that the O2 bottle has real oxygen in it and that the valve on the top can be turned...

...Jus' sayin' what we're all thinkin' !!!

In truth, Randy, I genuinely believe you could stop the build right here and clean-up at any model competition !!

Ian

Randy, are you sure you are not related to Chuk????? :D :D :D

you two guys are the most insanely talented modellers I've had the pleasure to see build.

:drinks and very insane!!! detailed work there!

I mean really, who needs an airplane . The cockpits are the most involved part of the build with radial engine coming in second . (y) (y) (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Sometimes I think Randy has over sized tweezers and just takes pictures with them next to the real thing. :v

Really Randy your work is just stunning! :notworthy

WOW Randy :ro: :ro: :ro: If you can find a good publisher to work with and You should publish a book!

All the best!
Dusan.

I don't know if you are eccentric or an artist or maybe both but this is way beyond scope for me. Intricate details and realism are beyond any capability I have of describing how over the top this build is. It amazes me Randy.

My motor mount!!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

I will never open another panel again for as long as I live.

(y)

Words fail me Randy :dude

I don't know if you are eccentric or an artist or maybe both but this is way beyond scope for me. Intricate details and realism are beyond any capability I have of describing how over the top this build is. It amazes me Randy.

Everything Paul wrote, goes for me aswell !!

Ian

Holy Crap Randy!!!!!!!!!

Your work is freakin' mind boggling! You should have been in the Master's forum a long time ago!

Awesome stuff man! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bob

Back