• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1:1 scale Tiger Model

Great video,

From what I could understand, its taken him 4 years to get to that point. It also looks like its a ground-up build, not based any anything. Maybe someone like Laura could translate it all for us....?

Matt.

he started four years ago, has spent more than 9.000 hours working on this tiger, the main barrel is plastic, the mg42 also a replica and the track links alone will cost him 40.000€ (200 links at 200€ each) - they are made after an original tiger track link!

his girlfriend (irina) supports him, says his hobby is really great but also really annoying and wishes that he spends more time with her (well - she could join him and work on the tiger instead! i say!)

he dreams of seeing this babe in a hollywood production a la private ryan ...

after this project he wants to build the titanic ...

Kreighshoer wrote:

after this project he wants to build the titanic ...

The Titanic?!?! I think he is going to need a bigger garage. :blink :pinch:

Thank you for the translation...

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it winds up in several movies. It looks great. But 200.00 per link? Damn! :blink

Matt

Back