• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"We Want Our Mummy" Pt1 Moe (Update Mar 03)

Heavens Eagle

Hey all! Been taking photos and such this weekend getting the new projects set up for posting. Here is part 1 of a 3 parter. Part 2 is in the CTA2 build. Part 3 is on hold till one or both of these guys are done.

A number of years ago Polar Lights released the 3 Stooges as kits. The 3 kits fit together and make a scene from their short "Where's My Mummy" the three box art paintings also mesh together.

So here is the starter.

Moe-01-a.jpg~original

The build for Curly can be found here

Enjoy! :D

"Where's My Mummy" Pt1 Moe

Hey Moe!!

Watched old interview with him on Mike Douglas show from the early 70s, he really was a very loving Brother and Friend to the Shep Curly and Larry.

Going to enjoy your take on this Paul.

"Where's My Mummy" Pt1 Moe

I really enjoyed watching these guys slapstick it out in our town theater on Saturday Matinee's, circa 1960's.

This is going to be a cool build to watch (y) :D :popcorn

Had a little down time while working on another build so I dove into Moe and Curly and got some stuff done. Here's a little update.

Moe-02.jpg~original

Moe-03.jpg~original

Moe-04.jpg~original

Moe-05.jpg~original

Moe-06.jpg~original

Larry and the bases will get done in the cinema build that starts in September. Also don't forget to check out Curly as he has a new update too.

Very Nice Job there Paul I hope I don't get lost in this group of builds ..... CTAII & Cinema build also good luck with the pot .... I just received the 1940 3 Stodges Panel truck Hook - Line & Sinker In 1:24 pretty sure these figures are what twice as big .... I really like Moes correction .... I think you nailed Him ..... :popcorn

Back