• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Twins

My building time through fair weather (spring and fall) is going to be somewhat curtailed as I have a much LARGER project that has been on hold for way way too long.

77 bug restore-001.jpg

If Bob doesn't mind and there is some interest, I will start a thread on what I am doing and how it is getting done. Nothing like a 1:1 scale model to make things interesting.

You know you should be doing this in your basement. Or like the guy across the street from me that strips his motorcycle down every winter, in his living room. You can probably guess that he isn't married.

Cheer,
RichB

Who hasn't built an NCR in front of their wardrobe ?

View attachment 169328

A Ducati 250 in the sitting room

View attachment 169326

Of built a Harris kit bike at the end of the bed ?

View attachment 169327
Yes i am single....and i love it :cool:
You kind of have me beat Paddy, but I do have my bug on casters so I can slide it around. Not sure what I am going to do when I strip down the front end. Have the tools to do it, but will have to figure something out to support the front while I have it disassembled getting ready to powder coat it. I like being able to scoot it around the garage so I can do other things.
I am also single for the last 21 years and really have no longer any desire to deal with the current mindset of entitled women. Single guys are much more content and stable. Of course if you don't "have" a garage to putter around in, the living room is the next best thing.
Years ago before the first wife I built a Pocher car kit and it was spread out all over the living room. Now my projects tend to spread out all over the house.

How are you liking this kit Paul? I just picked one up and am excited to get started but was waiting for a few small aftermarket goodies like wheels and seat belts…
It's an OK kit but I don't see $100 in it. The clear parts a wavy, and before you install the top and rear turrets you have to paint both sides then bring everything together. However, I don't see why it wouldn't be a fine kit.

Back