• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Spitfire MKII (FROM BATTLE OF BRITAIN)

Re: Spitfire MKII - Douglas Bader - Revell- 1/48

Come on Art... make me proud and meet the deadline! :ro: :laugh:

Cheers! B)
Fernao

Thanks for the cheering guys, this gone be close!!!

Cheers

Art

Keep after it man! Moon Puppy can tell you How many planes I brought to the finish line on the due date. I had one that I posted at TEE minus 30 minutes left in the build, and the flat coat still wet.

I'll be cheering you on!!! Go Man Go!!!!!! :drinks

Greg, all of Art's ribbons has paint on them.

Go man go! :pilot

Dear friends, I wish have better news :blush:

but I think this time, man it's very painfull say this, I gone let you down. :(
I try to start the build with a month, after return from "bad times", to the deadline.
think that I may end with some spare time, but the time runs and it was a busy month more then I wish. :bang head
I bad could end the paint of interior parts. And this time, I want do the correct job, with no rush, and paying attention to the details, correct colors and everthing else. At the end, could be very proud of my work and know that I was honest with everbody that watch this building, I prefer do a good job, of stand in for only the "ribbon", and the model looks terrible.
I'm really sorry.
I'm don't want to let all you down.

But this campaings don't end, until it's end. Who knows tomorrow?
and the "BoB Campaings" will only ends to me when I done with this model! :soldier

Cheers :mpup

Art

Too bad, Art! :(

But we're still here following your build, although I guess this Thread will be moved by the Mods. :idonno Nice of you to tell us you wouldn't meet the deadline - I should've done the same, when it happened to me... :blush:

Well, wherever this Thread goes, I'll go along and... :popcorn

Cheers and good luck with your Spit MkII! B)
Fernao

Just finish it in your own time Art. It's only fun for me If I get to do it right :)

Cheers, Christian B)

Back