• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All VN camaigns.

centaur567

Really neat looking ribbon. So is this an umbrella campaign for all the other VN related campaigns? Gary S.

Exactly Gary, actually we have a number of ribbons to pick from on this build. I'll get them all uploaded and posted on this forum soon.

Me too I own that one ... it is the Vietnam Service ribbon ... :salute
:drinks Another comrade in arms!! When and where did you serve and MOS. I was a Cobra crew chief for 3 tours. 69-71 at Cu Chi, near Long Bien, and Lai Kae.

Me too I own that one ... it is the Vietnam Service ribbon ... :salute
:drinks Another comrade in arms!! When and where did you serve and MOS. I was a Cobra crew chief for 3 tours. 69-71 at Cu Chi, near Long Bien, and Lai Kae.

Thanks for your service ... It's good that We are finally being thanked for what we did during this War.

Never made it in country received ribbon Nov 7, 1972 ... conflict winding down by time I finished Tech school at Bollix, MS ... I was assigned 11th AREFS ... stationed Altus, OK ... We Kept the Buffs Going ...

Back