• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Messerschmitt P.1099 vs Consolidated B-32 Dominator? Like the box art?!! Flights of Fancy, INDEED!

Sure Chad, that's what this is all about. (y)

I might have to push the limit a bit on this one :facepalm I don't have many actual WWII models (even 1946) with me, I had to move and wasn't able to bring what I would like. would you be alright a later series fighter (slightly converted) in WWII markings? or is that just way beyond what is acceptable?

F045_F4D_Germany_StG2.jpg

Sure Chad, that's what this is all about. (y)

I might have to push the limit a bit on this one :facepalm I don't have many actual WWII models (even 1946) with me, I had to move and wasn't able to bring what I would like. would you be alright a later series fighter (slightly converted) in WWII markings? or is that just way beyond what is acceptable?

F045_F4D_Germany_StG2.jpg

I going to say no to this. It is really out of by the time frame of the campaign.

Back