• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/1 scale Marine Iguana "cardmodel"

eatcrow2

Finished this a while back, and thought I would take it down to the beach/pier for some photos to see how it would look in a beach environment.. As most of you will see, only one photo is a real winner..

In the sand!!!
iguana001.jpg

iguana002.jpg

On the pier..
iguana005.jpg

In one of the local pubs on the boardwalk..
iguana006.jpg

iguana009.jpg

Re: 1/1 scale Marine Iguana

jenny croft wrote:
That is soooo kewl , I love it ! How are things Peter ?

You sure live in a nice place .
Jenny :kiss:

Hi Jenny.. Belated birthday wishes to you.. Things are fine.. eyes are recovering from surgery, and I'm working on some of the down-loadable freebies off the web.. It is fun living down here.. always something going on. Running into a lot of Aussie tourists out on the pier while fishing lately. Nice couple from "Robe" were out there today.

Thanks all for the comments.. Had fun watching the reactions and hearing the comments on the model.. Most are amazed that it's something you can download.. print out.. and build. He does have a way with the ladies, and has no problem hustling up more beer..

Need to get working on my Twilight Zone build...

Re: 1/1 scale Marine Iguana

eatcrow2 wrote:
He does have a way with the ladies, and has no problem hustling up more beer.

Iguana, puppies...whatever works best right?

Really neat Peter, thanks for sharing.

Back