• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HE 51

nsmekanik

Sometime ago I acquired this kit from Old Dog, with the advent of the ICM kit it is now pretty much redundant so it's more of a build it for the sake of building it and at the moment I'm still trying to locate the external fuel tank :frantic Been working on it off and on for ever since I got it, whether it actually gets finished or not....well only time will tell :zen

IMG_0893 by nsmekanik, on Flickr
IMG_0894 by nsmekanik, on Flickr

Then there was the.....Ahem..."metal Flake" seat episode, and the after math
IMG_0897 by nsmekanik, on Flickr
IMG_0898 by nsmekanik, on Flickr

Some Mike Grant Decals
IMG_0899 by nsmekanik, on Flickr
IMG_0900 by nsmekanik, on Flickr

Presently closing things up
:drinks

That would certainly be a cool build, asuming someone could actualy drag something to the finish line :soldier .... :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

I built the old Hasegawa floatplane version (the He51B) years ago. One of my favorite planes. Which kit is this? I also have some of the 1/48th Classic Airframe (?) kits in my stash as well as the Silver Wings 1/32 He51B floatplane.

Looks good so far! (y)

Back