• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ju 88 A4...JUST FINISHED!

lupanzer

Master at Arms
Hi friends!

My new project in going...it´s a Ju 88 A4 from Hase in the 1/72 scale with plenty of goods from Voyager and Eduard...the assembly was done and I´m ready to start the painting job...hope to finish it soon and I´ll post the last pics here...

I chose the night bomber version.... all black undersurfaces...see the pics...hope you like this project...

The pit job...

Details and the resin parts from Voyager...

The masking job...

See you soon :drinks !

Luiz.

Ju 88 A4...READY FOR PAINTING...

Wow! It is good to see you back at the bench and in such a big way! Looking forward to the update and following along. (y)

Looks great so far (y) I wish my hands were steady enough to do that sort of detailing in 1/72, I struggle doing it in 1/48.

Real nice workmanship. Luiz. Is that real Hasegawa plastic or a repop?

Can't wait to see your paintwork on this one Luiz- you tend to work some awesome magic! The prep work looks great!

Hi all!

...at finally done...a little bit dark ... but it is a night bomber B)

Hope you like it!... see the pics:

See you in the next...a Me 109 E piloted by Adolf Galland :drinks

Luiz.

Very nice luiz . Really like the Junker :woohoo:

It does appear to be somewhat dark :coolio Good for playing at night though .

Cheers, Christian B)

Don't think I've seen anybody build one in that scheme, Luiz. Superb model friend, looks very 'mean'.

Ian.

Back