• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Messerschmitt Bf.110 C-2 Battle of Britain

Flyingbabydoc

Hello again,

This time I am trying something more complex again. This will be the Messerschmitt Bf.110C-2 from Eduard with lots of PE, Resin Details (gun bays and DB-601 Engine) and decals from Oberstlt. Huth, Kommodore of ZG.76 during the Battle of Britain in September 1940.

All in 1/72, a Diorama will follow.

Thanks for your comments,

Cheers

Alex

h2bcdbfb.JPG

hadc170e.JPG

hb624222.JPG

h7a0cdbc.JPG

h797a7e9.JPG

Thanks guys

Just a quick update, not much work done between a congress last Weekend and vacations next week - I know, Europeans have a shitload more days off as americans or Brazilians - I haven't had much time. Still, this is going REALLY good. I will take it easy, take my time and have fun. Let's see what Comes out at the end.

These are the resin Details - engine, guns, mounting for both of them. I am very proud. they turned out well.

Cheers

Alex

h43b3069.JPG

hff58116.JPG

h62df33f.JPG

h5fbe6eb.JPG

hb8228be.JPG

h4c0f28f.JPG

h5ee5125.JPG

hd36acd5.JPG

h9c82c89.JPG

h6d36fc7.JPG

hb86107e.JPG

hf6b595e.JPG

hbf8ecc7.JPG

h2c6dcf5.JPG

Well, we have 30 working days off, plus 3 days for Meetings, congresses and so on.

Still much less than other European countries. And we work 42-54 hours a week. Again more than other European countries like those in Scandinavia.

Retirement.. such a Long ways to go until there. :eek:ldguy :eek:ldguy :eek:ldguy :eek:ldguy

Well, we have 30 working days off, plus 3 days for Meetings, congresses and so on.

Still much less than other European countries. And we work 42-54 hours a week. Again more than other European countries like those in Scandinavia.

Retirement.. such a Long ways to go until there. :eek:ldguy :eek:ldguy :eek:ldguy :eek:ldguy

Got to tell you that I always thought that the German people always worked hard .

I was not aware that that they worked more than most countries though .

Any week I worked less than 48 hrs was a good week . Even a lot more while stationed in Germany. :blush:

That being said, I feel sure your job is a good bit more stressful than anything I ever worked at .

Ahhhh, retirement ....What a concept :popcorn Cheers, Christian :D

Hello dear friends

Man it has been a while. I was sick for a good week than travelling then just working my butt off. Barely time to sleep actually. I hope you are all well.

Still some work done in the 110 and here is the Progress.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers

Alex

h92f868d.JPG

hafdceeb.JPG

h1312784.JPG

hb1811f5.JPG

h40f4da1.JPG

haae38f6.JPG

h20ed3d5.JPG

hb8d3ee1.JPG

h2220407.JPG

hdf7a381.JPG

hb22f5df.JPG

h8a27d46.JPG

Looking good Alex . Glad you got over your illness :good: and that you are back (y)

I tell you , that working thing really interfered with my social life :blush:

What's your opinion of the kit so far ?

Cheers, Christian B)

Back