• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya Fw190

Robertp

This is my first model in 25-30 years. Just getting back into it. Pictures are not good. Constructive criticism needed.

h5ac97a5_2017-07-08.JPG

hc45f3fb.JPG

Glad to have you on board and posting your work, Robert. Maybe a more neutral back drop next go? That will make the model stand out more. :ro:

Yes I should have used a neutral background. Something that everybody has, like a velvet Elvis painting

Hey Robert, don't know why I missed this way back in the day but you did a great job, let's do it again. :popcorn

Thank you very much. I was working on a dragon ju 88. Got pretty far with it and put on the shelf. Don't know if the parts are where they should be. Don't care if the panel lines line up. It's the wonderful world of dragon. Now working on a panzer I for the dak with doc. I will finish the ju 88. I just have to see my doctor and get some medicine.

That 190 looks pretty nice Robert! You will find that a lot of things have changed in the last 20 ish years. I am still adjusting but getting there myself. This is a great place to watch and learn! Any questions you have are usually answered in a timely manner.

thumbsup.gif

Back