• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A DAK TAIFUN...JUST FINISHED!!!

lupanzer

Master at Arms
Hi mates!

My new project...an old Eduard Profipack series...a model of the Me 108 Taifun in the 1:48 scale...

The painting squeme...Lybia 1942

...this model has an interesting engine and I could not resist to open the panels...

See you...

Luiz.

A DAK TAIFUN...

When I see this plane, I think of the movies, "The Great Escape" and "Von Ryans Express". Good choice will follow. Gary S.

A DAK TAIFUN...

Also have a very old version of this kit. Have not watched "Von Ryan's Express" in a while, might have to dig it out of my collection for a view. The plane that was used in "The Great Escape" was a different plane than the Me108. Can't remember the name at this point but it started with a B.

Would love to see one of these in 1/32. Am just slowly moving away from the smaller scales as I like the ability to super detail the larger size.

I will be watching with interest Luiz! :popcorn

A DAK TAIFUN...Update April 18th...

Hi all!

...not stopped with the Taifun...

...the pit components...missing the seat belts...

...the engine...

...to achive a correct dihedral, at this stage, I glued the upper wings to the fuse, only...some adjustments must be done...

...see you in the next!

Luiz.

A DAK TAIFUN...Update April 18th...

Yep remember having to do the same thing with the wing/fuse join when I built mine - long time back -
looking very good, Luiz.

Ian.

Back