• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WHAT TO DO??????

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
This is going to be a great campaign, but what should I do. Help!!!!

Here are some likely candidates.

KGrHqVpME7Bcvh31-BO4lW33960_12.jpg

KGrHqVikE6JfP2oYhBOqrMDGbR60_12.jpg

KGrHqZpgE8WGrrS4BPJhhlMww60_12.jpg

B9SEyDQWkKGrHqQOKiwEzTEGNlvBM5V57GR0_1.jpg

Help me out!!!

Terry B)

Veerle just built the "battle of the bulge" sherman, it was a very nice one ;) :D
//Mats

T ,

I say build th Bull Dog !! He can run with th Patton M48 in th Nam !! ?

I was thinking about the M-41 because it would quick and simple to build out of the box. And I wouldn't be tempted to try and detail it too much.

B)

Build a Sherman!

Imagine that. :laugh:

B)

Actually, I figured out what Sherman 18 stands for. :Hiay

Least I think.. :pp

OK, let's make sure we have an understanding here. This does not have to be armor, if it's OD it will work. From what I've read, a great number of aircraft were OD also. :pilot :soldier

So you guys who only do aircraft have no excuses.

Build a Sherman!

Imagine that. :laugh:

B)

Actually, I figured out what Sherman 18 stands for. :Hiay

Least I think.. :pp

OK, let's make sure we have an understanding here. This does not have to be armor, if it's OD it will work. From what I've read, a great number of aircraft were OD also. :pilot :soldier

So you guys who only do aircraft have no excuses.

You're right M.P. If any aircraft builders get involved, I will cover them as well. The materials are the same, but the techniques vary somewhat.

Sheila04.jpg

Sheila10.jpg

Bob

Back