• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DML Tiger 1 Tunisian Initial

Tony lee

Master at Arms

Great fit but there are three corrections that Dragon has for you to do.

Later Folks
Tony lee :eek:ldguy

The biggest is the storage box on the back of the turret James,both halves have the small cut out box
and you have to remove the one on the backing plate(V-13) next to the turret. #2 is cutting a piece off one of the rear mud flap frame work,haven't gotten that far yet and #3 has something to do with the same area???? It looks like you might have to cut off the small outer panel of the mud flap and replace it with one that has a different shape.

You can build five different Tigers,four from the 501st and one from Pz.Rgt.7.
You pick out one and follow the instructions watching for the call outs because they have parts that other machines didn't have but most of the parts are common to all five.

Thanks guys

Update

Parts,Paint and Tracks:

This is one of the first Tiger 1's delivered and the one i'm building.

That's it for today folks
Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

Update

Just More Parts:

I installed the PE on the Storage Box,Fenders,Jack,Track Tool Box and the Filter System.

"No Overime",shop is closed.

Update

Paint: RAL 8000 Geldbraun and RAL 7008 Graugrun
No wonder they changed the scheme to have more contrast,that 7008 is so weak.

I may add a little 7009 to the 7008 because the dust coat will wipe out the 7008.

Floyd goes to heavy on the lalac water Mike but he does give a fine trim and cheap too. :D

Thanks Mike and the short guy too :soldier

Back