• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DML 15cm s.I.G 33/2 (Sf) auf Jagdpanzer 38(t)

I called it Junk Yard Salvage because the first six out of a 30 unit order were to be built from salvaged Hetzer Jagdpanzers.
The construction contact was let but there is not any recorded evidence that they were ever built other than a set of prototype photos of one that was.

Was it or was it not,will evidence either way ever come to light??????

Thanks All
Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

Fit was great,clean up minimal and the instructions were not bad at all.

The suspension springs had no way of attachment to the housing but the holes were there so I cut some plastic rod to install them.

The tow cable wasn't supplied so I added the cable and "S"hooks as well as four more projectiles.
Other than that it's a dandy little kit of a arty SPG that might or might not have been,records don't show one way or the other.

Forward and sideways with my other projects.

Fit was great,clean up minimal and the instructions were not bad at all.

The suspension springs had no way of attachment to the housing but the holes were there so I cut some plastic rod to install them.

The tow cable wasn't supplied so I added the cable and "S"hooks as well as four more projectiles.
Other than that it's a dandy little kit of a arty SPG that might or might not have been,records don't show one way or the other.

Forward and sideways with my other projects.

makes it sound like there's a part missing or not called out.

Back