• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MENG Chinese PLZ05 155mm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffff!

waiting on the M1A1 they are advertising

Smurff digicam seems to be what everyone wants. :idonno

I've never tried to do that scheme and I understand it's very labor intensive

BUT

"Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained" and since I tell people I build as much for others as I do myself, sure i'll give it a shot.

It's only paint right?
Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

Smurff digicam seems to be what everyone wants. :idonno

I've never tried to do that scheme and I understand it's very labor intensive

BUT

"Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained" and since I tell people I build as much for others as I do myself, sure i'll give it a shot.

It's only paint right?

Yeah! Yeah! YEAH!! Only paint (y) :tomato

The jolly guy in the red suit has already made it to my house today :eek:hyeah

Inspection:
First thing I did was make a quick run through the instruction booklet then I un-bagged the sprues.
The parts are clean and the detail is as crisp as a new dollar bill. The hull and fighting compartment is pretty devoid of detail which will aid in painting that digicam pattern so that's a plus. Adding the separate detail parts will require a steady hand as not to bugger the paint job while placing those.

Tracks:

I clipped and cleaned a few links for assembly because they looked small to me.

The links are not that small but they are so narrow it's very difficult to connect the links together without separating the adjacent link.

The Plan:
I'm not going to fight putting 210 links together so my plan is to only assemble those flexible links required to go around the sprocket and idler to the first road wheel and just glue the rest,I don't need any track sag with this model.

Merry Christmas,may your stocking run over with cheer.

I decided on my paint scheme this morning. :good:

I've been painting dark colors of late and this desert digicam pattern will brighten up my day.

HO HO HO

I decided on my paint scheme this morning. :good:

I've been painting dark colors of late and this desert digicam pattern will brighten up my day.

HO HO HO

T-dawg, that Digi-cam is the way to go! i am very interested in seeing how this whole thing hashes out, please detail how you go about applying that cmo - do you use male or female pattern stencils, etc.!

"Do you use male or female pattern stencils, etc.!"

I don't know i've never done one before :idonno color and tape,color and tape I guess,we'll learn as we go buddy. :D

Tony lee :eek:ldguy

"Do you use male or female pattern stencils, etc.!"

I don't know i've never done one before :idonno color and tape,color and tape I guess,we'll learn as we go buddy. :D

Tony lee :eek:ldguy

:hmmm Dis'll be very interesting to see played out... (y) :popcorn

Back