• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Meng M2A3 AFV Bradley

Tony lee

Master at Arms
Another one of Meng's outstanding kits (y)

The AFV M2A3 Bradley with full interior:

Most of this is not glued together for painting later and you can see how great the fit is. The instructions are well done with a sub-assembly format.

This kit has a high parts count but is so well engineered and with those outstanding instructions even someone with limited modeling experience can build this jewel.

This one is the infantry model but Meng also has the M3A3 scout/recon model too.
I added the RB barrel because I think it looks better but that's just me.

See Ya Later Folks
Tony lee :D

Very nice. I've got their M3A3 kit, and can't wait to pull it out later this year. Hoping to get the interior for it soon.

That's just dryfitted? Wow. I'm really looking forward to doing mine. wait...do I have the Meng Bradley?? No I got that other one with all the bells and whistles. :facepalm

The Meng M2 comes with the full monty, the Meng M3 you can buy the interior for it if you like.
The M3 is the economy kit for those that prefer less detail inside and therefore cheaper.

There's lots of info about the two kits on the net and easy to find.
Tony lee

Back