• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

15cm s.IG.33 Pz.Kpfw.I Ausf.B

Tony lee

Master at Arms
My Blitzkrieg entry:
100_0939.jpg

Tony lee :)

http://www.ipmsusa3.org/reviews2/mil-veh/kits/dragon_35_15cm-sig33/dragon_35_15cm-sig33.htm

Excellent. Looking forward to seeing how you build this for when I go to build mone. (y) (y)
James

Should be fun building it. The gun is the same as the one I built for the Sturmpanzer II and the hull is the same as on the Panzerjager 1 I built. That leaves only the casement as new territory :D

I'm thinkin i'll go with the 702, 1.Pz Div. France 1940 and the gray/brown cammo pattern on this one.

Not raining today but will be thursday,saturday,sunday and monday :eek:hmy:
Tony lee

I love to watch the Military Channel commercial that shows one firing at a building.
The crew is holding on for dear life because the thing just about jumps off the ground when fired.:D

Later Dan
Tony lee

er...yeah, 3 years! :rotf I'll move this out to your Masters class Tony. Great to see you back on the bench!

15cm Sig 33 pretty much all together:

Hand brake system was confusing (the instructions suck)

Part A31 (Shaft) fits between parts A7 and A8.
Parts A19, A20 and A22 fit together as shown but install between part A8 and A35

It pays to study the instructions and test fit before you apply the glue without a doubt on this one.
Later Folks :Hiay

Tony lee

Pretty good day today,slow going but good :eek:hyeah

The gun is assembled so I added PE and bits and pieces to the transporter.

That's it for today boys and girls
Have a good one
Tony lee

...great resumption :good: ... very nice model... better late than never :coolio ...

Best!...glad to see your works here again... (y)

Luiz.

Don't forget to wash off the pop corn oil on your hands before you touch the plastic. :D

Another job complete:

These are right and left handed so don't mix the bags.

We've seen about 3 hours of sunshine in the last three weeks :eek:hmy:
Have a great last weekend of Christmas shopping guys. :laugh:

Tony lee

:rotf

Cool beans Tony. Christmas shopping is all done so no crowds for me. Now back to the popcorn :D :popcorn
James

Back