• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AFV Club M109A6 Paladin

Tony lee

Master at Arms

Day One:
Lower Hull and Suspension

Forecast is for Friday and Saturday to be rain free :idonno
Thanks for droppin by
Tony lee

me thinks that when that weather dries up some there will be a severe paint shortage at hobby shops around tony.

joe

Goin to raise a fog for sure. :D

Forecast is for Friday and Saturday to be rain free. Friday the humidity will be sky high and Saturday will be lawn mowing no doubt, may work some paint in somewhere before rain moves back in Sunday.

Thanks
Tony lee

Well you should know if anyone would :good:

Oh, those folks are sure proud of their SA 90 update resin sets. :eek:hmy:

Thanks once more Saul
Tony lee

Oh Mike i'm so sorry to horn in on you, I completely forgot you were building this one :blush:
I've got an AS-90 I could have started if my head hadn't been up and locked, i'll order a tractor first thing this morning so you can pull my head out of my butt.

BTW
I didn't have any gaps to fill up front on mine. That's the problem with multi part lower hulls it's very easy to get alignment askew. :S

Tony lee

Update Time

Day #2
Casement and 155mm

Found a couple of parts not tagged but easy enough to find NP.

It's F R I D A Y
Tony lee :woohoo:

Oh Mike i'm so sorry to horn in on you, I completely forgot you were building this one :blush:
I've got an AS-90 I could have started if my head hadn't been up and locked, i'll order a tractor first thing this morning so you can pull my head out of my butt.

BTW
I didn't have any gaps to fill up front on mine. That's the problem with multi part lower hulls it's very easy to get alignment askew. :S

Tony lee

No worries Tony! I was picking on myself more then anything! :tomato
I'm a pretty slow builder and I know it. Besides building a kit is all about the journey, it's not a race right?

Yours is looking really good! I'm not sure what happened with mine, but I'm not above conceding that I some how caused that gap - wouldn't be the first time! :blush:

Keep it moving - can't wait to see yours all painted up!

Mike

Update

Day #2 1/2
Saddle bags and 50cal

Almost race time at Michigan and just enough time to mow the lawn before the green flag. :D
Tony lee

Back