• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DML Marder II

Tony lee

Master at Arms
Evening Folks :Hiay

Since I already have a set of tracks for this one I thought why not make use of my spare time so I took it down off the wall rack and started in on it today. :D

Now that i've gotten into it she's a neat little SPG. :eek:hyeah

Take care at least until tomorrow because I might get a little more of it posted.
Tony lee :(

Time is not on my side to rest Pup. :)
I really love taking all that pile of bits and pieces and putting them together. :D

Tony lee

Hi All

Pretty good day but a little on the slow side because of working on the gun.

I've got to do some research and see which one of three supplied muzzle brakes with the kit was the most prevalent.
There are two with oval ribs and one with large round ribs.?????
The box art has a different one from the instruction sheet.

Shout out if you've got any ideas which I should use folks
Thanks
Tony lee :)

Man these will test your hand and eye coordination to the limit. :D

Have you heard it's F R I D A Y :woohoo:
Tony lee :dance

Christian I prefer tracks over those seams you guys have to contend with. :lol:

Luiz my poor finger tips are taking a beating :eek:hmy:

Thanks guys
Tony lee

Hi Ya :Hiay

My bench window is on the north side of the house and the winds were switching back and forth from WSW to WNW
really strong but the temp was near 50F so I took the chance to shoot some paint.
By watching the leaves blow around and as soon as the wind switched to the WSW I would spray like crazy until they switched back to the WNW.
Catherine has a nose like a Blood Hound and when the wind was almost steady from the WNW I had to stop or get yelled at :smack

Anyway I was happy that I did get some color on the little girl.

Hope you're having a great weekend people
Tony lee :)

Back