• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Versuchsflakwagen 8.8cm Flak auf Sonderfahrgestell

Tony lee

Master at Arms
After looking through the box today this one will be my next victim without a doubt.

Large box and it's packed with working Sd.Kfz.9(FAMO) torsion bar suspension,working tracks,crew gear(backpacks with bed rolls and rifles) a fret of PE,ammo boxes,tubes and six shells,
21 pages of build instructions,color chart and a box cover picture suitable for framing.

Looks like another winner in Broncos corner.
Tony lee (y)

Beat me to it. Still waiting for mine. A week and a bit now. Cant wait to see what you do with it.
James

Was this actually used in the war? I have a book on Panzers that puts this as a very late war vehicle that may have not seen much, if any combat.... Not nit picking Tony just curious. Get to it man, can't wait to see it in your hands.

Yep Dad,one was sent to Italy for combat testing and passed with flying colors.
The other two stayed home and passed test trials there but the war ended before this
thing went to production.

Tony lee

I like that box art, pretty fancy shootin' to bring that fort down right next to ya so you can claim your prize! :rotf

Looking forward to this Tony :popcorn

Too much of it Dad and no where to spread it out.
99.9% of the space ownership belongs to the wife and she marks her territory. :smack

Tony lee

I bought one for behind the house to put my street rod in Pup but after I sold the rod she filled it up while I was out of town.

There's just enough room left for the lawn mower. :idonno

Tony lee

Hi All :Hiay

Sat down at the bench off and on today before my come along stopped comin.
I did complete most of steps one thru five before I felt faint. :D

Easy clean up and the parts fit has been GREAT. (y)
NOTE: James install drive wheel gear boxes(D3/D4)step #3 first then the Step #2 parts A1/A2 gussets. Much easier that way.

See Ya Later
Tony lee :)

James I was hoping it had working hinges but it doesn't.
I need to study what's there and see if I can come up with something. :idonno

Tony lee

Update

I skipped step six,mostly PE tool brackets and tools.
Step #7,8,9 and 10 gets you started on the 88.

22 more steps for gun construction :eek:hmy:
Later
Tony lee

Back