• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Airfix 1/72 Hannover CL 111

I've realised that to build WWI aircraft you have to be into the M side of S&M. SA Dave sent me this cos he obviously loves me so much :facepalm
hannovercover.jpg

hor-163_1z.jpg

P1060987.jpg

P1060988.jpg

P1060989.jpg

That doesn't look so bad Chef, not MUCH rigging to do. I can't brag enough about the EZLine for rigging, if you haven't already got some, git some!

:popcorn

Oh the rigging doesn't bother me - I have that invisible thread. It's just the fuselage lozenge need masking and painting that's what I'm not looking forward to (I have some spare lozenge decals that I can use for the wing surfaces). As far as I'm aware nobody makes decals for that side lozenge pattern.

See how much I love you.

At least its not a Mirror C15TA with its resin and PE that a certain englishman sent me :pp

Oh the rigging doesn't bother me - I have that invisible thread. It's just the fuselage lozenge need masking and painting that's what I'm not looking forward to (I have some spare lozenge decals that I can use for the wing surfaces). As far as I'm aware nobody makes decals for that side lozenge pattern.

Oh...well...find another scheme. :pilot :facepalm

Oh...well...find another scheme. :pilot :facepalm
Yes Bob that's exactly what I've done(in the end :facepalm ). This has been sitting about cos I did start to do the fuselage lozenges but got fed up and shelved it - It was doin' me nut in bruv! - so I used this trainer scheme that I see WNW give you the option of doing in their 1/32 version.
One major botch up later and she's done -
P1070382_zpsbd8530f7.jpg

P1070383_zps19fd9237.jpg

P1070384_zps1b68e6a4.jpg

P1070385_zpsa8572cf9.jpg

P1070386_zps6148d8b2.jpg

P1070387_zps8284da32.jpg

How old is this kit, like 1960's? dear me :pilot

What botch up?! Looks great Dave, you should look at getting some of that EZline, think you'd be pleased with the difference.

Terry is going to have to get busy, you're catching up to him on the ribbon count! :ro:

That turned out VERY good! :good:

I remember building that kit when I was in grade school, brings back some nice memories. :)

Matrixone

Very nice Dave . Great rigging. :good:

I rather like that paint scheme . Very different from the norm .

You got it . S & M . Cheers, Christian B)

Back