• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Airfix 1/76 Female tank

So far the detail on it is crisp and very detailed. Building the main body though is hit and miss. I have also found that the very first set of instructions has the main gun holder parts numbers turned around.

If anybody is interested in this kit remember to replace part number 51 with 48 on the first step and 48 with 51 on step 3.

The only let down so far is the rubber tracks it is detailed BUT its mold is pathetic.and there is not much to cut off it aaaaarrrggghhh

It really is a nice kit and it did go together very good once I figured out the wrong numbered parts. Tomorow I get the paint I need and start painting it up

Sweet job! That looks so much better than the Emhar kit. I love it! Keep going man, I'm looking forward to seeing this in paint.

Getting closer I see it needs more "mud"(ground up pastells) at the back and also some more future so that the mud looks fresh.
Some water streaking is also called for.

Back