• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

RHV (Recon Hover Vehicle)

tiking

Ok guys. Here is my latest build. It is a Recon vehicle for a wasteland type scenario. Being imaginative here. :) Anyhow, this is my 7th anti-gravity vehicle. I will be working on my 8th one very soon. I know. I am in a anti-gravity type mood.

Hope you all like this version as well. The build, as usual, is heavily kit-bashed materials from various models. But the gist of it is from a 1/12 Honda Bike. I used parts from both 1/35, 1/24 and 1/12 scale to bring this mobile vehicle to its present state. Some parts have been modified and some very minor scratch building involved. It was a fun build.

I am still into trucks but I wanted to take a break from it for a while. I will be getting back to truck building very soon. I already have my next project, which will involve, scratch building and heavy modifications. So, I will be doing a small vignette and another anti-gravity vehicle, then I will get started on my truck. So hope you like the pics for those who are interested in this type of theme.

rhv3_zpszftqm1vz.jpg

rhv9_zpswlxen3rt.jpg

rhv_zpsstzuo01a.jpg

rhv2_zpsjezdjiyj.jpg

rhv6_zps0emtagnf.jpg

rhv7_zpsbx68k4rm.jpg

rhv5_zpsxgtdiire.jpg

rhv8_zpsql85iycf.jpg

rhv4_zpsa9nxk03q.jpg

rhv11_zpsjz88z8sf.jpg

rhv10_zpsgudaonae.jpg

rhv12_zpsawttcisv.jpg