• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ma.K Armored Raider Pk.f 85 Falke

MichelC

Once a garage kit, Maschinen Krieger has become mainstream as can be with Haseg producing ever more Ma.K and even Playmobil jumping on the band wagon! Times change, I guess. But if the latter made smile is disbelief I'll admit that the former elicited a hungry grin!

And so:

fl02.jpg

0s2v.jpg

6mpv.jpg

7whc.jpg

lk3x.jpg

urpv.jpg

f4kx.jpg

bsnw.jpg

fw3l.jpg

b201454df2b684495749588aaf6833ca.jpg

More to come...

M

Thank you all for the nice words! :drinks

The scale is 1/20 but I'm cheating in that some of the extras, like placards and seat belts, are in 1/24. :D

The screen msg is setting the tone for the dio this will be part of. ;)

M

"All systems FAIL!"?? That can't be good! But I gotta say your painting and weathering skills haven't failed! This is outstanding!!

Ohhhh, THAT Falke!! :facepalm

Always liked that old SF3D stuff that Hobby Japan and NITTO put out. (back in the 80's) Never saw the 1/20 scae Falke kit before. Looking VERY nice so far! (y)

You might even inspire me to dig out one of my old kits and build it. :eek:hmy:

Keep upp the great work! :popcorn

Thanks guys! No reboot no working, that pilot's in trouble I'm tellin ya! But hey, she'll be saved in the nick of time! (Yes, it's a she!) :yipee

M

Back